Day 4: How many individual items of makeup do you own? (You don’t need to review all of these, but it’s fun to count!)
Er, what counts as makeup? Say lipsticks, eyeshadows, powder, blush, lipgloss, mascara and eyeliner? Nailpolish too? Foundation?
Let’s make a LIST!
- I have about 5-6 lipsticks (a couple more back home), 3 or 4 of which are from MAC, one from YSL and one from Isadora (5)
- about 3-4 glosses (I’m a bit over them, so they’re all kinda old; the only one I really use is Orgasm from NARS, and sometimes the Wonder Woman one from MAC (x4)
- highlighter (High Beam Benefit), 2x blush (Nars Orgasm Multiple, Dandelion Blush from Benefit) (x3)
- 1xEyeshadow quad from Stila, 2xEyeshadow Trios from Rimmel, 3x MaxFactor Sticks (newly purchased!) (x6)
- blotting powder from Stila, MAC Studio Tech powder (which is now MIA so haven’t used it for ages!), another random powder from Stila that doesn’t have a box (x3)
- 5-10 eyeliners (I have at least 2 from MAC, one from Nars, 2 waterproof ones I got in Thailand, a turquoise one, a green one, a purple one, a black one, a brown one (x10)
- 1x lip pencil in red (I never really use this)
- 1x Foundation (Rimmel wake me up or something, never really use this), 1xtinted moisturizer, 1xBB Cream
- 5x Mascaras (2 of them are definitely old and need throwing away!!)
- nailpolishes: 6 tiny ones from max factor, 1 from NARS, three random ones from rimmel, one barry m,…let’s just say about 12…o.o (x12)
THIS ALL GIVES US…A TOTAL OF…..52 (I think).
Which isn’t bad, but it isn’t great either. All of these have been purchased in the last 3 years, with the majority being purchased in 2011. I don’t really wear a lot of makeup on most days. xoxo